Tuesday, November 14, 2006

secret knitting



I had a great weekend with a lot of movie watching and knitting. A netfix subscription and yarn are a good combination for me, but unfortunately colorwork and subtitles don't get along so well! I'm only go to show a few teaser shots, as I've started knitting a few Christmas and birthday gifts - and who knows who might be reading.



I am finding more and more that I am making less and less knitted goods for gifts, unless I'm pretty sure the "giftee" is really going to like the gift. I'm interested more and more in making what I think of as disposable treats - things that are a small extravagance that you might not get for yourself but secretly want, that will be used up and not take space in your house. Like, for instance: journals, bath products, candy, candles, cookies, even mittens and hats. That kind of thing. Any good disposable treat ideas out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger tomoko said...

FLAN-!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home