Friday, September 26, 2008

I've got my bag and I'm ready for the wedding

blue - raspberry liqueur bag

I'm not much of a girly girl with accessories and such, which normally doesn't present a problem, except for fancy occasions. I don't attend many fancy occasions, mostly just the occasional wedding, for which I have my basic cute black dress and a few other basic options. What I never seem to have, which I don't notice until the last moment, is a cute little bag to go with the fancy dress to the fancy occasion.

blue - raspberry liqueur bag

We are going to a wedding tomorrow and finally I am ready with my newly felted Noni bag. Now if only I could find my fancy earrings and pearl necklace....

specs:
pattern: Noni raspberry liqueur bag (#125 Three Confections by Laura J. Bellows ) ravelry link
yarn: 2 skeins of Cascade 220 color 9420
needles: 10 1/2
felted: by hand in bucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Prunila said...

I like the green noni bag and the read sofa very much!!! pleeeeease post a picture with your weeding toilette: I'd love to see you with pearls ;-)))

2:18 PM  
Blogger dclulu said...

It looks great!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Cute bag! Where did you get the handles? They're perfect.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every girl needs a fancy purse. Yours is very cute!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home