Tuesday, January 30, 2007

smitten with knitting

circles yoke sweater in process

Another cold night in new england makes a pile of wool on your lap a happy thing! Here she is maybe halfway through the yoke design. I'm pretty enamoured with the way the yoke design is coming out so far. It's a little hard to visualize when you're plotting out the chart. In a last minute color/yarn move, I switched the green peace fleece I was going to use for the background of the second stripe with pinky red mission falls wool left over from another project. I wasn't sure about the green and I really like the combination of the light blue and pinky red. It's pretty chilly out here so I'm hoping to wear it soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cheryl said...

I come from a long line of proverbs 31 women - good to know I can keep up the legacy!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home