Tuesday, September 11, 2007

fair isle bunnies

Hey - here is a quick update on the Oilily-inspired cardigan for you all before I go to Philadelphia. I had been planning to knit a fair isle design on the yoke, but I wasn't sure what. I wanted something that looked a bit traditional from afar and then when you looked closely you would realize it was something a bit saucy.
So I opted for bunnies. Big fair isle bunnies sitting around the yoke of the sweater. I've got them half knit up and hopefully I can finish their ears tonight. tee hee - bunnies!

oilily inspired sweater yoke progress

fair isle bunny yoke progress

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Bunnies! Love it! Makes me want to giggle :-)

2:36 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

that is an adorable sweater.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

You are SO smart!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

You are so talented. Those bunnies are the cutest.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, love those bunnies! The sweater is looking gorgeous so far, I love the colors that you're using.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!! Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I love all the color choices in your projects!

7:38 PM  
Blogger ...Sarah said...

Way cool. I am impressed at how you can invent this off the top of your head.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home