Monday, October 27, 2008

still recovering from Rhinebeck + a new mitten pattern

Much of blogland has been consumed by the fun that knitters had at Rhinebeck: the wool! the sheep! the friends! the Ravelry party! the parade of knitwear in the cold weather! Ditto all that for me. I didn't take many photos but here are wonderful photos in this Flickr pool if you want to get a taste for the festival. I did get to meet some bloggers in real life like Jody from Javajem Knits:

jody and me

And I've got a colorwork mitten pattern in the latest Webs catalog...

floral brocade mittens

specs:
pattern: Floral Brocade Mittens - here is the Ravelry link
yarn: Valley Yarns Huntington light blue and chocolate
needles: 1's dpns
size: 8" hand circumference

floral brocade mittens

floral brocade mittens

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those mittens are so cute! I've already added them to my Rav queue. :-)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sereknitty said...

Oh, my fave colour combo and so gorgeous!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Woohoo! Love our photo!

Those mittens are so awesome! i love them!! It's definitely been cold enough for mittens here!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

We {heart} the mittens and all of your designs!

Kathy
WEBS

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home