Friday, September 28, 2007

happy blog-a-versary!

Yarnbee is a year old today! I've really enjoyed my first year of blogging and getting to meet some of the great crafters and knitters out there. I'm continually amazed by the internet crafting community, seeing what you all are making and hearing your thoughts and encouragements. I'm so excited that I going to have a contest to celebrate. With prizes!

prize no. 1:
a yarnbee handmade japanese bound journal with kotsuzumi paper covers, and a kozo paper bookblock

blogaversary prize

book corner detail

book insides.jpg

prize no. 2
A tin of Green Thai Chili spice blend and recipe suggestions made by Elliott - also on sale at his etsy store. This is so delicious you need to have some in the kitchen, although you may get addicted!

Green Thai box

How to win you ask? Just leave me a comment with your email so I can contact you, I won't use your email for any other purpose. I'll pull the lucky winners out of a hat next Friday, Oct 5th at noon. Good luck!

22 Comments:

Blogger margene said...

Now that's an offer too good to pass up! Happy Blogaversary!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger cosymakes said...

HaPPy blogiversary to you...

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blogiversary!! I've been reading for a couple of weeks and your knitted creations are terrific! my email is haines *underscore* kellyjo *at* bah *dot* com

5:07 PM  
Blogger Linda J. said...

Happy Blogiversary! :D

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog-a-versary, my prize-winning friend! Yes, it's true, you are not just a prize-giver but a bonafide prize winner. I am very proud of you! You blow me away with your endless creative output. Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future! BFF/WTF forever. xx. a.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Gudrun Johnston said...

What lovely prizes! Happy blog birthday!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy Blogiversary!

5:49 AM  
Blogger catie said...

Happy blogiversary. Looking forward to more great stuff on your blog.

Catie

6:12 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Congratulations on your 1st blogiversary! :) I love reading about your knits.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

Happy Blogiversary! My email is on my blog, and I'll put it here: catiephillips *at* gmail * dot * com

4:16 PM  
Blogger ...Sarah said...

I am so feeling lucky. What a beautifully done binding.

9:43 PM  
Blogger maryse said...

ooh prizes. i can't resist.

happy blogiversary!

bagntrash@yahoo.com

5:44 PM  
Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Blogiversary! I've been lurking for awhile...so busy that it seems like my blog etiquette is suffering and I haven't been commenting...but prizes like those are enough to bring me out of the woodwork! I enjoy your blog and your projects! email is rachieraeATgmailDOTcom

11:53 AM  
Blogger ikkinlala said...

Happy blogiversary!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Wow - happy blogaversary!!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger LeAnna said...

Oh Happy Day! Count me in!

LeAnna

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Happy Blogversary! Continue making many more inspiring crafts!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary to you!! I too am amazed at how creative and inspirational the internet crafting community is. Reading my knitting blog favorites in the morning is a much better way to start the day than the news. Yarnbee is in my Top 10. Keep on blogging.
Lisa
chiligirlll@charter.net

5:24 PM  
Blogger Magpye said...

Congratulations!! Happy Blogaversay!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Terhi said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Your prizes look really great... :-)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home