Sunday, January 18, 2009

snow day

Apparently it's just not going to stop snowing over here, so I've declared my own personal snow day which mostly involves knitting and eating snacks and watching bad movies and reading books. I'm working on some birthday mittens for my mom (hi mom!) so no photos until she gets them, but I will entertain you with photos of snow. How about that?

snow removal

We got about 7 inches so far of light and fluffy snow. Elliott is shoveling our path while our landlord snowblows. If you look closely you can see a horse butt on the left. tee hee!

turn a square hat

Here is Elliott modeling his turn a square hat.

snow day

And the general state of snowiness outside of the cottage.

Stay warm and dry wherever you are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gudrun Johnston said...

Crikey that's a lot of snow...having lived in the Pioneer Valley I can well imagine it but it's a little bizarre as I've just had a hot mid 70's day in Central California!

8:34 PM  
Blogger LizzieK8 said...

And we had mid 70s in AZ. I'd rather be with the snow. You can take the girl out of MN, but you can't take MN out of the girl.

Lovely hat, but tell me more about the scarf!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home